Love Poetry ~ The Love Of My Man romance for straight people is what iam about not anything else!!! Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 22, 2005 at 12:44 PM

Written by me in 2004 as part of a series I called The Dream.

***The Love of My Man

I can conquer the world with the love of my man.
    No burden is too heavy.
    My baby has my back.
    Making me feel invincible.
    No matter what the problem we will be all right.
    And the love!
    Empowering me to be all that!
    Filling my tank up.
    Confidence is my middle name.
    Check my attitude, walk, talk.
    The total package.
    Knowing I got a good man waiting on me at home.
    I massage him and he massages me and we laugh over drinks at the end of the day.
    A quick rendezvous at lunch.
    Just taking care of my man don?t hate.
    And by the way it was great.
    And you?
    Just living and learning with the love of my man.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 12:52 PM

bmw45 write:
    I too 2nd that. Diana, your posts are not only alluring, but they are so sensuous and heart felt.
    Kudos and Namaste'

Thanks to you all ~ Hopeful,Keihan and BMW45.

But I have to say that I lived my whole life pretty much in a vacuum until the day I fell in love. And then it was as if I awakened from a deep sleep... it's funny how many people will live their whole life and never experience the type of love I did.

And yes it was sensual, passionate and powerful. And I couldn't stop writing about it. I just never wanted to forget how that felt. I tried my best to capture all of the feelings I could. It's not something I even knew existed outside of romance novels.

Who knew their were people out there that actually felt like that... it's like finding out that Santa Claus does really exist and wishing you had a camera to prove it.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 12:40 PM

I too 2nd that. Diana, your posts are not only alluring, but they are so sensuous and heart felt.
    Kudos and Namaste'
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 10:25 AM

Ditto what hopefull said...
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2005 at 10:30 AM

I know that you are not soliciting for a reply to any of these posts, but I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy reading your poetry. It's beautiful. You truly are a unique and very exquite lady who happens to be quite beautiful as well. Best of luck to you in all you do, especially finding that one special love. Take care.
Follow - email me when people comment