WHY WHEN A WHITE MAN TALK TO A BLACK WOMAN ITS ABOUT SEX. Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 29, 2010 at 05:40 PM

I'M NEW TO THIS AND IT IS BOTHER ME BECAUSE I'M A NICE YOUNG LADY THAT DONT SEE COLOR OR JUDGE THE BOOK BY THE COVER SO WHY IS THE FIRST THING YOUR DESCRIPITION AND SOMETHING ABOUT SEX ITS SOME WOMAN THAT R LOOKING FOR MORE THAN JUST SEX WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIEND SOMEBODY U CAN LAUGH WITH TALK WITH DO EVERYTHING WHAT HAPPEN TO THOSE TYPE OF MEN.
  • 22Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2017 at 01:09 PM

yeah, but some white men fall in love very strong for a black woman. like I am white. I much rather dissapoint a white girl.  I feel like I will listen better to a black woman. it makes me happy when I successful relationships between them. A love between them is very strong.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2014 at 01:42 PM

That is not 100% accurate, as I'm sure you know. Jerks talk solely about sex initially regardless of the colors of the people involved.  True, there are stereotypes about our demographic but if someone approaches you that way it is fine to correct that individual. I do hate when that happens no matter who does it. Perhaps the people who do this are the types who suspect that if they ask enough people someone is bound to say yes.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2013 at 06:52 PM

Because some of the women on  here portray themselves as sex objects.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 06, 2013 at 06:00 PM

From my experience there are two types of white guys who date black women (I'm sure it goes for black guys who date white women, but that isn't the topic). Those who date because of a fantasy they have and want to experience, and those who want to date a woman they're attracted to. One will want to live out the fantasy from the get go (or, as soon as they get personal contact details), and the other will have a relationship with you. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2013 at 03:10 PM

I am relatively new to interracial dating but not to internet dating site.  I can say that all men are more sexually aggressive on the internet.    This is true of all races.    Now the extent to which they are aggressive varies but the anonymity of the internet gives them courage to do things that they may not otherwise do.  That is the case for some, others they are just dogs.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2012 at 08:35 AM

I never thought that until I deleted my profile on another site.  This guy contacted me and was a cutie pie. We exchanged numbers and the first thing he text was "do you have a big booty"... mind you he didn't mention anything like this during our chats on the website.  I asked him why did he ask? he says, "I just love big black asses"... Needless to say, I told him I don't appreciate being disrespected and to never reach out to me again.
    I don't think this is a pattern for white men at all since this was the first time I experienced such ignorance from one. Don't despair there are plenty who will want you for more than just your body.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2012 at 03:32 PM

It's definitely not a race thing. Its a gender thing but then again, I hear from some of my guy friends there are women that do that too. I wish they'd get together with each other and let those of us wanting more, meet each other.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2012 at 05:24 AM

I am not sure why that is happening. It seems like some men have different intentions than other men. But as for me I am looking for someone I can get to know better.... know what they are all about. I like to know a person inside and out, what they like and what they dislike. If that is someone you are looking for and you are interested let me know. I will be willing to chat and get to know you.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 06, 2012 at 07:58 PM

I agree it's a gender thing because I have the same problem with black men. I call it the "sex test."  Men try to find out as soon as possible what they will get out of you sexually to determine if they want to put any effort into pursuing you.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I believe it goes much deeper than just the internet and so forth. I believe it goes back to slavery when black men and women were at the very disposal of white men; to use and let go without consequences because the law deemed them as property.  As time went on and the laws changed, giving Blacks their constitutional freedoms, many whites still refused to accept blacks as their equal. Therefore, still continuing to treat black women as property and never acknowledging that they are of the human race, created in the image of God, and deserve to be treated with respect, period!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Sorry you've had that experience, im new to interracial dating and don't have white men approach me so i wouldn't know. i hope theyre not all like that, and i imagine in every race there are those who are here for a casual thing - so therefore they lean more towards that as a topic when talkin to a woman. but im sure there must be white men out there lookin for somethin real, and not disrespectful ---- i hope :o
    But i know that blk women are portrayed as the "body"  in media, because we tend to be curvier then other races, i think this might also have a role to play in why you've had those experiences. i hope some one worth talkin to comes a long for you. all the bessst
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2012 at 07:36 PM

Your experience?   Sex becomes less important as opposed to compatibility as we get wiser.
    I dont want to wake up next to a woman (the morning after) who can hold a conversation.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2012 at 03:17 PM

Not all white men would talk about sex.. that is a generalization, I think most people just overlook the good that can come from an engaging conversation with one another.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2011 at 11:18 AM

The Internet can be a rather strange "place" at times, especially when it comes to social interaction.

In regards to dating sites, we often find ourselves communicating with others while wearing a mask, and this is true whether you have a photo posted or not; it is so easy to write things that you would never have the nerve to actually say face-to-face, thus the SEX TALK that many of the women experience(on this site, as well as other sites), and it isn't just black women that it happens to, because a DOG IS A DOG on any platform or...Forum.

Ignore SEXUAL OVRERTURES.

~phea44
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2011 at 08:40 AM

SOME OF THEM SEE BLACK WOMEN FOR JUST SEX OR THEY WILL WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND WITH BENEFIT.IF ANY MAN COME TO ME WITH THOSE KIND OF ATTITUDE I JUST BLOCK THEM OR STOP TALKING TO THEM. THAT IS VERY DISRESPECTIVE.SOME OF OUR LOOSE BLACK WOMEN MAKES THEM THINK OF US THAT WAY.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2011 at 08:30 AM

Its not just "white men" its men of all races. I think its based on immaturity. Unfortunately i allowed myself to be pulled into it once, but never again. I have since met normal, intelligent men with vocabulary that is not just made up only of sex talks.

One will say to us what they want to BUT only if we allow them to.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2011 at 01:36 PM

You are so right.Even men of your own color can act that way...no matter what color they are...they are immature.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2011 at 01:34 PM

That just means they have no class and are only out for sex. It doesn't matter what color they are.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2011 at 08:04 AM

This is so true.  I have white men approach me and the topic is sex.  I end the conversation quickly.  Black women are not sex objects, nor experiments.

Follow - email me when people comment