Hate that I can't approach Black women! White Man Seeks Black Woman Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 10, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Hi there. I've read topics about different ideas of why White males can't approach Black females. And I must admit, I am one of those who haven't had the luck to find confidence and approach a beautiful black woman. 
    They say once you go black you never go back! 

So here I am trying this for the first time, trying to break my fear and go for it =)

Contact me if you're interested.

Btw I am the guy with the Black blazer and light blue shirt :)

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 14Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Your very handsome. I don't get it?

• View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2015 at 04:52 PM

You're not bad lookin, but one will have a lot of work with you, no hard feeligs.

just be yourself and not look at the color issue!

Either you are attracted to the dark skin / women or not, otherwise it will not work.

Good luck!

• View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2015 at 04:56 AM

Its easy,

Just start by greeting.

Black women like feeling important and acknowledged in a respectful manner, no matter how serious she can be or pretend to be.

We also like White guys, problem is the stigma that once you go black you wont go back.

My personal view on this one is, we love more and love for who you are and most certainly a man who would embarce me as her mans woman.. W elove attention, which most black brothers never do, we love affection be it in public or not.

And we love to know that we are loved back, it puts us at ease and thats when we know how to trust.

I hope I didnt bore you with my long poem.

Love Les'

• View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2015 at 02:24 AM

Cloudstrife I've been living overseas for the past year and a half.  I noticed that men overseas, to include American Caucasian men have no problem approaching women of whatever race they are attracted to.  I find it odd that this hesitation exists in this day and age stateside.  Perhaps it will be easier if you view Black women simply as women period.  Maybe try an indirect approach where you break the ice with a woman about something other than her looks.  It should be easier for you to pull this off in person.  Try putting a grocery item or two in her cart "by accident."  Laugh as you apologize, then ask to make things up to her over coffee at local cafe that serves food and cocktails at specific time and date.  Introduce yourself (By the way name is...) and give her your number.  It may not work the first time; your comfort level is key, but some woman may find you humble, confident and charming.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2015 at 12:49 PM

No need to be afraid, approach a black woman as a woman................

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2014 at 10:02 AM

LOL Good advice Beyond Dreams.  You should be a relationship coach. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2014 at 05:29 AM

Hello!  I understand the shy personality anyway.  I'm shy and don't talk to men first even if they are smiling and watching. we can be ds hy together. 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 15, 2014 at 11:37 PM

I personally love white guys and WISHED that some of them would approach me :/

At the end of the day, there is no real danger in getting out there and going for it. What is the worst that can happen? There are so many other girls out there that you can try again with. Besides, you may never know what she'll say unless you try.

• View author's info Posted on May 12, 2014 at 01:21 PM

Hi:

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties approaching black women. If it makes you feel better, I have problems being receptive to white guys. I get the fact that you get nervous and perhaps somewhat intimidated. Remember, at the end of the day all she can say is yes or no. :-) Good Luck with your search and don't give up. There are plenty of us out there that are intelligent, fun, loving,caring, loyal, classy, and honest who are loking for the same qualiites every other woman of different races are looking for. 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2014 at 01:35 PM

that is why you wil not find a black woman, a scared man can not and will not win, you have to go out a make contact, if you do not try you will not succeed, black women are just as loving as any other woman and are looking for a mate also, rome was not built in one day so give it time, and nothing to be scared about because black women do not bite, they may be stronger and more independent but will not bite and have to be with the way they are treated, do not limit yourself because oneday you may find yourself being alone when you get older

• View author's info Posted on Feb 25, 2014 at 03:16 PM

if white men or men in general will realize that we are people just like themselves and understand that if they want the door to opportunity to open they must knock, there is no harm in knocking! then you will see how much easier it is to approach a black women . we are people just like you:)

• View author's info Posted on Feb 24, 2014 at 08:50 PM

Was my first day here. I know now that it takes time =) 
    Hmm I'm not sure, you don't see very often black females with white males and it makes you wonder if its possible or not. I know its wrong way of thinking but I haven't seen it in any other way. Imagine my surprise when I found this page :)

• View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2014 at 03:04 PM

Wow, that was really quick! This is not a fast moving site. Plus, I think you may have the most look looking at the profiles of women who specifically interest you and then contacting those ladies directly.  Anyway, that was a pretty sweeping generalization to make from a small sample size not responding in one day.  Good Luck!

How come you feel you cannot approach black women? I'm curious.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2014 at 09:38 AM

I guess I have my answer then. Blacks are not attracted to me so Ill stay with whites. 

Anyone know how I can remove my account? =) 

Follow - email me when people comment