Do you guys like this? Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2005 at 10:26 PM

Diana007 write:
    BlaqueQueen write:
    Don't you just wanna take me home?

And you don't feel this is a bit forward?

It's one thing to ask someone to rate your picture,..........

I know this is a new era, and I do have different rules behind closed doors... but you make me wonder about certain things.

And I am in no way judging you... but ARE YOU ASKING SOMEONE TO TAKE YOU HOME?

Have the rules changed so much?

[PREACH SISTER, PREACH. I'm 44 and being THAT forward makes me feel 84. Don't get me started on how a man could get the wrong idea...]
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2005 at 04:12 PM

I guess by now, you realize there are a lot of older people here, unless that's what you are searching for.

With all the confusion going on with young people, I sometimes wonder why more of them don't run to older people; because, it is a sad situation that needs to be dealt with, but isn't. Not affectively anyway.

However, to see such a thing take place causes confusion, as you can see. When confusion is high, anything is possible. May not be ideal; but, the world is not going in an idealistic direction. This causes things that have not been seen before to occur and things that don't happen often to happen more often. Sometimes, I ask, "What would I want my daughter to do, if she couldn't find a decent young guy?" That's a tough question.

Things that don't get handled, many times, has a way of affecting everybody. Problems refuse to be ignored.

Use your head and have fun; but, remember, you are under age. You might just meet a young guy that just might blow your socks off!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2005 at 06:20 PM

cyupanqui write:
    Well, I'm probably the only 35-year-old-guy-who-looks-like-a-25-year-old-woman in this site, yet some days I still feel old.

I found a gray hair on my head a couple of weeks ago. I don't have any wrinkles yet, but that gray hair spoke volumes.

I almost feel like getting my first cat and a rocking chair.

I feel ya!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 13, 2005 at 01:31 AM

I said that already. Copycat!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 05:06 PM

Well, I'm probably the only 35-year-old-guy-who-looks-like-a-25-year-old-woman in this site, yet some days I still feel old.

I found a gray hair on my head a couple of weeks ago. I don't have any wrinkles yet, but that gray hair spoke volumes.

I almost feel like getting my first cat and a rocking chair.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 03:20 PM

BlaqueQueen write:

And you don't feel this is a bit forward?

It's one thing to ask someone to rate your picture,..........

I know this is a new era, and I do have different rules behind closed doors... but you make me wonder about certain things.

And I am in no way judging you... but ARE YOU ASKING SOMEONE TO TAKE YOU HOME?

Have the rules changed so much?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 09:55 AM

cyupanqui write:
    Jailbait! LOL.

You're cute, but I'm too old and tired.

LOL, old and TIRED? C'mon Cyup!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2005 at 10:58 AM

Jailbait! LOL.

You're cute, but I'm too old and tired.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 07, 2005 at 10:48 AM

You are very nice looking. If I were about 13 years younger, you would be in trouble (lol). I do have a nephew who is your age. hmmmmm
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2005 at 04:52 PM

BlaqueQueen write:

Well, you know... If I was maybe 15 yrs younger, I'd definately say....YESSS!!!

But I have a duaghter about 5 years younger than you, so with that thought it would make me feel a bit weird and even a little icky LOL!

You look like a georgeous young lady and will make some young man very very happy I'm sure. Your pics seem a bit blurred tho :(

Good luck, hun ;)
Follow - email me when people comment