Do you guys like this? Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2005 at 05:30 AM

I think blaquequeen is very cute and i wouldnt mind taking her home to my "mother" lol but just be careful with all the vultures out there.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2005 at 02:38 PM

Diana007 write:
    I simply asked the question for her to respond. But thank you for coming to her rescue, although I believe she more than likely already got the desired result of this ad.

Believe me when I say that women are very aware of the effect they have on men.

And I am 100% real with everything I do. Even with me trying to be a nice girl when I had the real sexy pictures of me (like the one below) up I got more than 2,000 winks and had to remove them.

We (women) know what we are doing, don't you ever believe otherwise. Age just makes us wiser and smarter. And being younger just makes us more lethal.

I just want to see us all act wiser. I am not trying to start another argument.

However, I didn't see anything wrong with the picture. It was nice. But, if you didn't feel that you had done anything wrong, why would you remove them based on compliments. If anything, that would have gotten you where you needed to be faster. You could have ignored the winks. Wink!

So, would anyone like to take BlackQueen home?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 10:05 PM

BlaqueQueen,

Last I looked 19 is an ADULT, and well beyond the age of consent in your state of residence.

I personally saw nothing offensive in your question.

Hey, we all "market" ourselves on this site in our own ways... to each their own.

I'm sure you're grown enough to know your question might be misunderstood. If that's the case, you'll deal with it your own way -possibly including ranting on this site about dirty old men.
    More power to you.

Or, if its Tony Randall you're looking for...
    again, to each their own.

As for the blurry pix, maybe you're wise enough to post pix that give some idea of what you look like, but have a certain measure of security.

If so, kudos! -Very ingeneous! ;-)

Enough about that.
    Now...

!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LONER !!!

pssst... you can send the belated wishes back to me sometime after Dec. 2.
    ;^,

*Sama hands the communal IRM walker off to Cimmie... watches Loner queue up to receive it next... speeds off on her shiney new motorized wheel chair*

tltltltl
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 08:07 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    Those of you, who criticize this young lady need to stop.

I simply asked the question for her to respond. But thank you for coming to her rescue, although I believe she more than likely already got the desired result of this ad.

Believe me when I say that women are very aware of the effect they have on men.

And I am 100% real with everything I do. Even with me trying to be a nice girl when I had the real sexy pictures of me (like the one below) up I got more than 2,000 winks and had to remove them.

We (women) know what we are doing, don't you ever believe otherwise. Age just makes us wiser and smarter. And being younger just makes us more lethal.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 12:42 PM

So, the spotlight is on Blaquequeen, who asked, "Don't you just wanna take me home?"
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 12:38 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    I'm going to do this like this. I always like to do the things I'm proud of. Competing with you in the dog department is not something that I am proud of. Therefore, you can be the queen of the dog department.

You started it and, like a dummy, I felt I had to defend my reputation. But, a reputation is maintained or altered by what you do today. So, I would like to apologize for competing with you in the dog department.

You started this by calling me, "dude". I don't think I put dude behing my name. Therefore, I called you, "Chick".

As far as education goes, You have to use it for it to mean anything. Remember, also, there are those that are forever learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth. Also, ms. IQ, why didn't you demonstrate your intelligence by being constructive, if you had it. I tried to get you to do that.

Also, look at all the educated people that run the government and look how screwed up this world is. So, much for education huh? I say demonstrate affectiveness; then, I'll respect your education.

Why do you think I should mind my own business, but not you? Besides, this is a forum. I assume you didn't know that. I thought that was very disrespectful.

As far as my daughter is concerned, you cannot tell me what I will or won't do. You were wrong. I feel that, if what's going on around her is not what's happening, then venture out. I would rather her go to a site where people are more constructive in their conversation and respectful of one another. Old people don't own this site.

Furthermore, I feel that no one should avoid living the life they want to live, because of risks. Anyone of us can walk out the door and the sky can fall on us. What should we do, stay inside out of fear? People climb mountains, knowing that if they fall, death will be the result. What are they saying, die doing something you love to do. That's one of my mottos.

Blaquequeen is a 19 yr old adult, not a child. You can advise her, but not criticize or even embarrass her or, otherwise, it's disrespect.

With your so-called education, you should have been able to constructively barge in and set the record straight. But, what happened? Should I bend to you; because, you went to college and did one more year or more than me or because you're carmel princess?

However, I said you can be the queen of the dog department. I prefer to demonstrate the skills that maintain a permanent relationship.

I would not want to build my world around someone and see it being divided up or sold and end up paying allimony and child support; because, I chose a beautiful knucklehead. Therefore, I prefer to demonstrate and choose and choose those that demonstrate the skills that maintain a permanent relationship. This is why I prefer to be constructive and let you have the dog department. I hope that everyone sees it this way.

When we are constructive, we can learn from one another.

MIDLOVE, get a grip, ok? Stop playing the role of the victim. You had some harsh words for me and I threw them back at you. Plain and simple.

If you don't want anyone here telling you to mind your business than don't tell others what to say and not to say. Period. That's what started this whole debate in the first place.

Now, get a grip.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 12:30 PM

I'm going to do this like this. I always like to do the things I'm proud of. Competing with you in the dog department is not something that I am proud of. Therefore, you can be the queen of the dog department.

You started it and, like a dummy, I felt I had to defend my reputation. But, a reputation is maintained or altered by what you do today. So, I would like to apologize for competing with you in the dog department.

You started this by calling me, "dude". I don't think I put dude behing my name. Therefore, I called you, "Chick".

As far as education goes, You have to use it for it to mean anything. Remember, also, there are those that are forever learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth. Also, ms. IQ, why didn't you demonstrate your intelligence by being constructive, if you had it. I tried to get you to do that. The whole world is looking at the effectiveness of your IQ right in this topic. Now, lay it out, sista.

Also, look at all the educated people that run the government and look how screwed up this world is. So, much for education huh? I say demonstrate affectiveness; then, I'll respect your education.

Why do you think I should mind my own business, but not you? Besides, this is a forum. I assume you didn't know that. I thought that was very disrespectful.

As far as my daughter is concerned, you cannot tell me what I will or won't do. You were wrong. I feel that, if what's going on around her is not what's happening, then venture out. I would rather her go to a site where people are more constructive in their conversation and respectful of one another. Old people don't own this site.

Furthermore, I feel that no one should avoid living the life they want to live, because of risks. Anyone of us can walk out the door and the sky can fall on us. What should we do, stay inside out of fear? People climb mountains, knowing that if they fall, death will be the result. What are they saying, die doing something you love to do. That's one of my mottos.

Blaquequeen is a 19 yr old adult, not a child. You can advise her, but not criticize or even embarrass her or, otherwise, it's disrespect.

With your so-called education, you should have been able to constructively barge in and set the record straight. But, what happened? Should I bend to you; because, you went to college and did one more year or more than me or because you're carmel princess?

However, I said you can be the queen of the dog department. I'm not going to take that from you.

I would not want to build my world around someone and see it being divided up or sold and end up paying allimony and child support; because, I chose a beautiful knucklehead. Therefore, I prefer to demonstrate and choose those that demonstrate the skills that maintain a permanent relationship. This is why I prefer to be constructive and let you have the dog department. I hope that everyone sees it this way.

When we are constructive, we can learn from one another. If you're not willing to be constructive, I'm going to act maturely and not interact with you.

So, the spotlight is on Blaquequeen, who asked, "Don't you just wanna take me home?"
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 08:52 AM

MIDLOVE write:

Something is wrong with your thinking or you are a very ghetto person.

So, let's be constructive and sort this out. Show me the evidence.

It sounds like you might have some feelings for one of the women that criticized her. Are you into women?

Also, you haven't answered my last post.

Being ghetto is not going to solve this problem; it will only show how ugly your personality really is. I prefer to be more professional. Therefore, I am not going to go to far with your ignorant behavior. Be constructive and we will solve this problem.

Uh, Mr. MIDLOVE. . .

I assure you that I have far more education than you do (I saw your profile). And I'll bet I'd humiliate you on an IQ test.

Second, YOU were the first to turn this into a personal attack because you didn't appreciate me supporting the two women who made those comments. So, I fired back at you.

You keep telling me to "back off of her", none of my comments were even addressed to her. They were addressed to YOU. Did you miss that? I happened to understand the point the two other women were trying to make and felt it was really childish of you to jump in and tell them not to make their comments. Let them say what they want. As I said, if you had a teenage daughter (posting the same things), you would understand where they are coming from. Couldn't understand why you so vehemently opposed what they were trying to say.

Dude, you are not even worth the time.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 08:34 AM

MIDLOVE write:
    Carmel princess write:
    I mean, goddamm! Given some of the hateful and depressing attitudes some of you have expressed, I don't see how you would consider yourself a good catch for anyone! Some of you would seriously depress the he11 out of me and I'd run from you. Get over your anger and stop blaming women for your problems. Sheesh!

How? Look what you do!

Exactly. And I meant every word of my comment. What, do you expect me to be embarassed because you've highlighted something I said in another post? It will take much more than that.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 08:34 AM

MIDLOVE write:

You act ghetto; but yet, you don't give your kind a second glance? hmmmmmm

You really need to practice what you preach. There appears to be contradictions in your personality. I speak constructively. Sounds like you are trying to be somebody you are not. You know what I mean: fronting.

It's clear you are attempting to turn this into a personal assault to avoid the issue at hand. Do you just not have anything else to say?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2005 at 01:14 PM

Carmel princess write:

I mean, goddamm! Given some of the hateful and depressing attitudes some of you have expressed, I don't see how you would consider yourself a good catch for anyone! Some of you would seriously depress the he11 out of me and I'd run from you. Get over your anger and stop blaming women for your problems. Sheesh!

How? Look what you do!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2005 at 12:42 PM

caramel_princess write:
    I agree with the author here even though I don't date women. Regardless of ethnicity, I don't like "ghetto" acting guys.

If you cannot speak as though you have an EDUCATION, I won't even give you a second glance. I'm simply not interested.

You act ghetto; but yet, you don't give your kind a second glance? hmmmmmm

You really need to practice what you preach. There appears to be contradictions in your personality. I speak constructively. Sounds like you are trying to be somebody you are not. You know what I mean: fronting.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2005 at 12:28 PM

caramel_princess write:

No, but your comments and attitude have me wondering if you're here looking for a teenage child.

Something is wrong with your thinking or you are a very ghetto person.

So, let's be constructive and sort this out. Show me the evidence.

It sounds like you might have some feelings for one of the women that criticized her. Are you into women?

Also, you haven't answered my last post.

Being ghetto is not going to solve this problem; it will only show how ugly your personality really is. I prefer to be more professional. Therefore, I am not going to go to far with your ignorant behavior. Be constructive and we will solve this problem.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2005 at 05:46 PM

Miss BlaqueQueen, look at all the commotion you've stirred up.

Well if you where looking for attention you've certainly got it! Don't know if that's a good or bad thing for you.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2005 at 03:37 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    Also, are you looking for a h..ny dude, which would be the reason why you're here?

No, but your comments and attitude have me wondering if you're here looking for a teenage child.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2005 at 02:48 PM

caramel_princess write:

MIDLOVE, dude...why don't you just mind your business? If you had a teenage daughter posting her pictures on the internet and making comments to old, ho rny, middle-aged men like "Don't you just want to take me home?", you would surely lecture her too.

No, in her defense, I'm sure she didn't mean her comment in any bad way. But we all know how many of the OLD PERVERTS on this site might take her comment. The more mature ladies in this forum were just making her aware of that. Give them a break.

Carmel princess, chick, why don't you practice what you preach.

Furthermore, I am not going to let someone take an advantage of another like that on a public site, not if I can help it, even if it were you. But, I know you can stand your ground. There is a way to talk to her, Chick!

I wish I had more time to comment. You got lucky.

Also, are you looking for a h..ny dude, which would be the reason why you're here?

Also, did it ever cross your mind that h..ny people have access to all sites and the fact that she probably did not know that mostly older people, who do not own this site, were here? Think before you speak, that's all I ask. Now, back off of her.

I'll talk to you later.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2005 at 09:08 AM

caramel_princess write:

MIDLOVE, dude...why don't you just mind your business? If you had a teenage daughter posting her pictures on the internet and making comments to old, ho rny, middle-aged men like "Don't you just want to take me home?", you would surely lecture her too.

Hey, I'm NOT ho-rny!

Well.... ok...I lied... just maybe a little ho-rny, but I been like that since I was eleven
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2005 at 07:50 AM

MIDLOVE write:

She probably didn't mean it like you think she did. She probably, just, wanted an oppinion. You should ask questions before you call yourself jumping all over her.

Pick on somebody in your own league.

Learn to ask questions and then speak!

Would you like to take me home? I mean it like you took it.

You heard it from me, Midlove.

I, personally, think you owe her an apology.

Assumptions are the reasons why we're in a war.

Talk to her like a mentor, instead. Young people are not as skilled in using the right words as adults. But, I still don't hold her at fault; because, I don't think she meant it the way you took it. Now, the question is, "Would somebody like to take her home?"!!!

Running

No, in her defense, I'm sure she didn't mean her comment in any bad way. But we all know how many of the OLD PERVERTS on this site might take her comment. The more mature ladies in this forum were just making her aware of that. Give them a break.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2005 at 03:27 PM

She probably didn't mean it like you think she did. She probably, just, wanted an oppinion. You should ask questions before you call yourself jumping all over her.

Pick on somebody in your own league.

Learn to ask questions and then speak!

Would you like to take me home? I mean it like you took it.

You heard it from me, Midlove.

I, personally, think you owe her an apology.

Assumptions are the reasons why we're in a war.

Talk to her like a mentor, instead. Young people are not as skilled in using the right words as adults. But, I still don't hold her at fault; because, I don't think she meant it the way you took it. Now, the question is, "Would somebody like to take her home?"!!!

Running
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2005 at 10:33 PM

Usually we blokes get the wrong idea. If we didn't, the Cosmo advice column would be non-existent.

Regards, Ivan
Follow - email me when people comment