Do you guys like this? Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 01:16 AM

Maybe his sense of humour shows by playing the super-serious guy part.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2005 at 06:33 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    Are you saying that you have authority over me?

Also, when do you know when to give a thread a rest, especially when you have nothing to do with the conversation, since you dropped from the sky.

Why should I listen to you? Who died and gave you authority?

Never mind, there is nothing educational about your argument. You don't make sense. Sorry I asked.

My response was merely a joke. Obviously, you don't have much of a sense of humor Midlove. This is a public forum, and no one has any authority over any one else. You are being way too serious!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2005 at 02:33 PM

I think Pheaa and MIDLOVE should share a hug and a big, wet sloppy kiss and make up:)
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2005 at 02:15 PM

Are you saying that you have authority over me?

Also, when do you know when to give a thread a rest, especially when you have nothing to do with the conversation, since you dropped from the sky.

Why should I listen to you? Who died and gave you authority?

Never mind, there is nothing educational about your argument. You don't make sense. Sorry I asked.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2005 at 11:34 AM

I hope you find your KEY MASTER Phea, lol.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 07:20 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    Is Phea44 a senile forum cop?

Senile forum cop??? Of course not Midlove. I prefer to be called the GATE KEEPER! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 01:38 PM

Is Phea44 a senile forum cop?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 01:53 PM

I think that someone had just responded recently, ya think?

And I think it's better that I clear up my seemingly contradiction before someone else brings it up, ya think?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 04:55 PM

Frankly, Midlove: You seem to be arguing with yourself. No one else is responding. It's like shouting into the wind.

Maybe it's time to give this thread a rest. Ya think?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 04:02 PM

Midlove write:

I was arguing. I'll be honest. I love to argue my point, when I know I am right. Excuse me for being me. But, this applies to the forums only.

Regardless of whether I am on a dating site or at home, I present the personality traits that I present here.

Let me clear up, what seems to be a contradiction.

I don't believe in waiting for problems at home to just go away on their own. That's what I used to do and a lot of others still do. You see, when you just put up both hands and say, "Forget it", the same problem, possibly in another fashion comes back around again. So, I think it should be solved right then and there, so that the relationship grows stronger and better.

However, I don't care to argue with my woman for any reason. I have to live with her. As you know, argument can get frustrating, at times. I don't need this in a relationship.

But, sometimes, to vent frustration, we have to change sides and present the other person's views to help to better understand each other.

Argument on the forums is for a learning and teaching experience.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 02:32 PM

I was arguing. I'll be honest. I love to argue my point, when I know I am right. Excuse me for being me. But, this applies to the forums only.

You see, I feel that everything that interacts is argument and therefore, I learn from argument.

I don't like negative argument where it consists merely of name calling versus a learning experience.

However, we are on a dating site and therefore, I am not trying to sell a negative trait, such as, argument for the sakes of arguing.

Each and every last one of us on any dating site, in which we are hoping to lure the right person, are selling personality traits.

Regardless of whether I am on a dating site or at home, I present the personality traits that I present here. If I am taking on a new personality trait, of course, i'll be a little sluggish until I get it down.

It pays for everyone to be themselves on any dating site; so that, the people can decide if they want to buy the physical and non-physical traits presented.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2005 at 05:08 PM

cyupanqui write:
    It takes two to argue.

That's the beauty of self-control: you can make your arguments and debates as involved, hurtful and passionate as you want.

Or you can just pull the plug at any time.

Life is too short to spend much energy debating. Once in a while it is fun, though.

Everyone I wasn't aware I was arguing. I was merely stating my beliefs based on my life experiences. Especially on this site. My views I know are different than a lot of people on here. For one I don't date just for the sake of dating because I don't like to have too many guys hanging around me. I am a very private person and (only for one person) I have no intention of changing the way I am now. In fact I was hoping to bypass the whole dating scene.... but here I am trying to figure it all out just like everyone else. And expressing my views like everyone else. I believe in diversity and I am non judgemental. What can I say but the truth.... I will not misrepresent myself like so many people do on these sites only to find out that they are a fake and a fraud. I am 100% real and I know how to keep it real. And if some people feel intimidated by that... oh well. I make no excuses for who I am or what I believe. And I will not argue to try to justify my views. There is strenght in diversity. Some of the best guys I've met have been totally oppisite of me.... and I loved it! Perhaps we just don't translate well on paper. But to be real I never met a guy that wasn't thrilled to know me. Don't sweat it!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2005 at 01:58 PM

cyupanqui write:
    It takes two to argue.

That's the beauty of self-control: you can make your arguments and debates as involved, hurtful and passionate as you want.

Life is too short to spend much energy debating. Once in a while it is fun, though.

Well said Cyup.

I often pull the plug when it seems that the opposition decides to make personal attacks(ie; racial, religious, etc). At that point any intellectually stimulating debate is fruitless and they are simply making it a contest..."King of the Mountain"
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2005 at 12:37 PM

It takes two to argue.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2005 at 11:58 AM

Midlove write:

There are women, who are gold diggers, illogical, too negative, too controlling, too quick to jump to conclusions..... The list goes on.

I would like to add "Argumentative just for the sakes of arguing" and "Will tell you off and be just as wrong as two left shoes".
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2005 at 01:30 PM

Diana 007 write:

Most guys on here will take you home (or try to) even without you asking....

First of all, for all those that didn't know, this is interracial match.

Secondly, I don't know where you got your statistics. You are very brave with them. I try and stay away from anything that is not proven.

Also, it sounds complimentary to me. If you don't ask and he don't ask, nothing will happen. If you want to accomplish something, you have to first try, if unsuccessful, go to the next one.

If your choice was a one in a million, you will probably never get there.

I understand moral principles; but, you have to put yourself out there in order to take a chance on a rare event. It's like playing the lottery, with less chances, the more likely you will lose. I am not saying bend to anyone's criteria.

I'll climb a mountain; but, I am going to be as careful as I possibly can.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2005 at 01:12 PM

Gee whiz!

Diana007, you sure know how to take things out of context. No matter how you proceed, the clock is still ticking.

I never encouraged you to not be careful. I never even hinted it.

When I set out to do something, I intend to be efficient and careful.

There are women, who are gold diggers, illogical, too negative, too controlling, too quick to jump to conclusions..... The list goes on.

The search for a mate is hard for men and women. However, good luck. I mean that.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 04:22 PM

Oh my, Sama is alive. Good.

I though in the USA the Age of Consent was around 30 or so. In most of the world it's 14, by the way.

Like here in Canada. 14, old enough to get pregnant but not old enough to vote. I'm not sure it makes sense.

They should allow teens over 14 to vote. Many of them have more sound, more solid and better-informed opinions than most adults.

But I am digressing. Back to my walker.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 02:11 PM

We are all on our guards for various reasons. This is nothing new. Wish you the best, wink!

Ooops! I forgot the
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2005 at 09:19 AM

MIDLOVE write:
    I just want to see us all act wiser. I am not trying to start another argument.

However, I didn't see anything wrong with the picture. It was nice. But, if you didn't feel that you had done anything wrong, why would you remove them based on compliments. If anything, that would have gotten you where you needed to be faster. You could have ignored the winks. Wink!

So, would anyone like to take BlackQueen home?

Men think just like men and it is expected. I am not looking to get anyplace fast. I was looking for a serious relationship with marriage potential and I can tell you that is not the response I got... trust me on this. Long story short, not everyone on this site is who they say they are and women always have to guard against certain things... sometimes for safety sake. Most guys on here will take you home (or try to) even without you asking....
Follow - email me when people comment