• View author's info Posted on Nov 04, 2005 at 06:07 AM

Don't you just wanna take me home?

Members Only

• 69Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2008 at 07:07 PM

BlaqueQueen write:
    Don't you just wanna take me home?

Re:

You would be most welcomed in my home. You can come home with me any time you want. :)
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2006 at 02:05 PM

you r absolutely fine i wish u were in chicago
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2006 at 12:37 PM

wow... i didnt think what she said was that bad. and she probably meant it in a harmless way. besides she has a respectable pic up, if she was 1/2 naked then i can see the issue. and i wish she was 20 yrs older because i dont want to be 20 yrs younger !!!
    hello to all i know...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 25, 2006 at 02:32 PM

Starman1 write:
    I'm just looking for someone with absolutely no self esteem, someone that will worship me....is that too much to ask......

Join the club on that one Starman! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2006 at 08:28 PM

I'm just looking for someone with absolutely no self esteem, someone that will worship me....is that too much to ask......

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 25, 2005 at 08:04 PM

Amen!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2005 at 12:18 PM

Agreed!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2005 at 02:27 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    On the internet, we can do whatever we want to do. No one should place limitations on themselves because of what someone else thinks.

When it boils down to it, it's a matter of how she responds to the responses. Who responds and how they respond is out of our control, no matter how grown we think we are. In the end, it's a time of pick and choose, should there be a match.

I can't say that I liked her approach, as far as asking someone to rate her picture, but who am I to tell someone how to market themselves. I, myself, could not do it; because, I would feel like I was stuck on myself. However, a display of confidence can do wonders.

Well her picture wasn't in bad taste. It was just a statement that if made in person (tone of delivery) would have made all the difference of the intent. But since we can only read into her intent, by virtue of words alone, we could have been pretty rough on her. And maybe she's not used to forums either, better to play it a little reserved instead of forward and outragious. Yaaa know? I'm just sayin.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2005 at 01:43 PM

On the internet, we can do whatever we want to do. No one should place limitations on themselves because of what someone else thinks.

When it boils down to it, it's a matter of how she responds to the responses. Who responds and how they respond is out of our control, no matter how grown we think we are. In the end, it's a time of pick and choose, should there be a match.

I can't say that I liked her approach, as far as asking someone to rate her picture, but who am I to tell someone how to market themselves. I, myself, could not do it; because, I would feel like I was stuck on myself. However, a display of confidence can do wonders.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2005 at 03:57 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    Wise advice is not always limited to any one perspective.

In life, you will always run into people, who will try and force their oppinions of and on you. Your happiness and moral intentions are all that matters.

It is good to consider the views of all to make an accurate and complete decision.

Part of maturing is brushing off all the negative oppinions, gathering wisdom and moving forward.

Good luck, young lady.

And some have to learn their lessons the hard way. I have a daugher like that. I think this thread started out of playfulness and of a flirty nature. I don't think she knew how she came accross to others. I hope she continues to post.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2005 at 02:33 PM

Wise advice is not always limited to any one perspective.

In life, you will always run into people, who will try and force their oppinions of and on you. Your happiness and moral intentions are all that matters.

It is good to consider the views of all to make an accurate and complete decision.

Part of maturing is brushing off all the negative oppinions, gathering wisdom and moving forward.

Good luck, young lady.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 07:29 PM

Kashmirkat writes:

ok ok, she get's the point, but I doubt she had the foggiest what would come of her comment. Be careful Miss Blaque, you might get literally what you ask for. You can't come off so innocent on the internet, and there is always someone willing to do what you ask.
    ********************************************************************************
    Very wise advice for the young "grasshopper," very wise indeed! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2005 at 01:00 PM

Kiss????
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2005 at 11:01 AM

MIDLOVE write:

This is an internet. No one can jump through your computer and attack you. Therefore, I say use it to screen your people.

Also, the way she did it will help to determine how much and what kind of attention she can get.

I like the approach. You go girl!!!!

thanks Midlove, now where's the kiss you and the "great and powerful" Phea are supposed to share?? lol
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2005 at 03:44 AM

MIDLOVE write:
    Sorry, Phea44, I had no idea it was a joke, as two have attacked me.

Awwwww, you poor baby!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 03:40 PM

kashmirkat write:

ok ok, she get's the point, but I doubt she had the foggiest what would come of her comment. Be careful Miss Blaque, you might get literally what you ask for. You can't come off so innocent on the internet, and there is always someone willing to do what you ask.

This is an internet. No one can jump through your computer and attack you. Therefore, I say use it to screen your people.

Also, the way she did it will help to determine how much and what kind of attention she can get.

I like the approach. You go girl!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 03:37 PM

Sorry, Phea44, I had no idea it was a joke, as two have attacked me.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 11:17 AM

caramel_princess write:
    I think Pheaa and MIDLOVE should share a hug and a big, wet sloppy kiss and make up:)

Caramel, YOU are funny!!! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 10:52 AM

sweetNikki1 write:
    Miss BlaqueQueen, look at all the commotion you've stirred up.

Well if you where looking for attention you've certainly got it! Don't know if that's a good or bad thing for you.