What is it about white men and black women? Black Female Seeks White Male Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 04, 2013 at 03:49 PM

Why aren't white men into black women? I mean I know they are. . .but most of them aren't. What's going on with that?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 28Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 23, 2018 at 12:22 PM

Okay.. have read all of the comments and they are interesting to say the least. I am a white guy and I definitely have a preference for black/mixed women.

I think the answer to why a lot of white men don't seem to date black women is not necessarily racism but rather xenophobia. It is their own insecurity and fear of perceived difference that prevents them from dating outside their own skin colour.

Also there is perhaps another reason less spoken about, that is, black men are widely believed to be well endowed by white men... perhaps the white men do not think they would measure up in a black woman's eyes?

• View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2018 at 07:17 AM

Black women are so beautiful if there was no black women in the world it would be an empty world.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2018 at 05:47 AM

I don't like aggressive men. What exactly are these flirty techniques? I must be completely oblivious.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2018 at 01:31 PM

I used to date outside my race until President Obama was sworn in. Whenever I tried to communicate with white men the became very racist. Like President Obama brought out their true colors. So now that Trump is in I'm seeing racism double.  I'm hoping there are some men that aren't racist and don't believe in what Trump is doing. 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2018 at 01:25 PM

Cute pic

• View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2018 at 07:23 AM

I'm a white man and I personally love black women. I don't know why it's so difficult to connect with people who want interracial relationships. I would love to have a relationship with a black beautiful women. I hope this site helps me find that! 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2018 at 10:44 AM

White men may not be a aggressive in their approach to talking to the sistas. Sometimes they may be flirting but not sure how to make a pass at you. 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2018 at 11:30 AM

They are out there but sometimes we miss the queues when they are flirting with us. I always miss them but when I look back now I catch them looking. Not sure if their nervous or the fear of being let down but they are a lot that are attracted to black women too.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2018 at 09:58 AM

Black girls are so amazing preety!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2018 at 06:34 PM

Well said....everyone should draw outside the lines......

• View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2018 at 10:43 AM

Couldn't be more wrong cutie ;)  Most white men I know, and I'm one of them, consider women of color more intriguing than white women. Beauty is beauty.  There are white women I'm attracted to.  I was married to one.  But black women are real head turners for me.  cannon666 has it right, you like what you like.  But I think there are way more than you think.  Take that cute smile and sparkling personality out there and pay attention.  White guys are noticing.  Just stay away from the players and idiots!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2018 at 07:04 AM

I think Arcticwolf2001 has said it. From what I can see from here in UK, the US in general (I realise it's not the same all over, but still...) continues to promote racist ideas, and segregation etc..! The media seem obsessed with differentiating between "black" and "white", and hyping up those supposed differences at every opportunity... and so I would say that the media (and whatever political/financial motivation lies behind it) is largely to blame... though, I think it is fair to say, we shouldn't expect it to be all easy-going, due to historical context, which, for the most part, has not been addressed or appeased in any satisfactory manner... and so, it is largely up to us to navigate those as yet uncharted seas of our respective accumulative consciousness...
       I would also wish to add (in the words of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I), that the words "black" and "white", as forms of speech, and a way of judging mankind, should be eliminated from society. They are purely fictitious and deliberately divisive terms, invented for the purpose of subjugating 90% of the world's population, by making us appear as polar opposites, when, in fact, those words tell us precisely NOTHING about an individual. Sadly, the media, and habit, are keeping us from moving beyond this dark chapter of humankind.
       Seek ye first the realms of divine love, and all else will fade into insignificance...!! ;)

1 <3 >>>

• View author's info Posted on Dec 25, 2017 at 08:10 AM

People like what they like. And Trump has nothing to do with it.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2017 at 01:13 PM

black women are beauty.  I swear, my dream one day is to marry a BEautiful good heart black woman.  I will never intend to disrespect her.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2016 at 08:23 AM

I would think the answer would be obvious. Because racism isn't dead. Because Trump polls above 40% in head to head matchups. There are a lot of white who are still bigoted, they just dont say it out loud anymore.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2015 at 10:55 AM

I went most of my life not feeling any real attraction to black women. I grew up in a place where there was zero diversity and so I guess I never really had a chance to have a romance with a black woman.

Then one day, I fell in love with a woman who I had known from work. We respected each other quite a bit on a professional level, but one day it changed, unexpectedly, and we quickly fell in love.

Although it did not work out in the long run, I think I learned a lot from that experience. It changed what I really was looking for in a woman, and what I found attractive.

Nowadays, I truly find black women to be beautiful. I love their passion. They know how to dress snappy. They're more family oriented. They embrace traditional values. 

One thing I will add is that when I talk to my friends now, they will tell me they like black woman, but don't know how to attract or approach them. 

Ps : I did not mean to put this picture in here but don't know how to take it out

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2014 at 07:07 AM

Just be patient. Peoples' tastes vary throughout life. Take music. When I was young, I liked pop music, then moved on to rock music, then punk, then perhaps techno, then something else, etc. I couldn't go back. Maybe in the past I was not exposed to techno on the radio and had to encounter it later in life. All I know is I usually am attracted to something different than myself to open my thinking--as long as it doesn't violate my principles--the more different the better in many cases. Also in relationships it's about sharing ideas and goals and dreams. In a relationship the other person also needs to have some similar understanding or common ground. So maybe in many situations I like something which is a new experience or something different than myself--up to a point.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2014 at 12:40 PM

90-DAY FIANCE- CASTING NEW COUPLES!

Have you found your one true love abroad? Was the man or woman of your dreams simply overseas? If you and your foreign fiancé are looking to walk down the aisle in America, we want to be there! TLC is currently seeking couples to feature on our docu-series 90 Day Fiancé that follows the day-to-day efforts of couples planning to enter the U.S. on a K-1 Visa. Any age, ethnicity, and gender may apply. If interested in sharing your unique journey, please email us at

• View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2014 at 10:54 AM

yes when they look like you

Follow - email me when people comment