What is it about white men and black women? Black Female Seeks White Male Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 04, 2013 at 03:49 PM

Why aren't white men into black women? I mean I know they are. . .but most of them aren't. What's going on with that?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 35Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2018 at 01:25 PM

I think that most believe that  black women are not interested in them. I just had that experience last year with someone I was dating. She never even thought white men would be interested.

In the long term relationship it all comes down to common interest.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2018 at 10:27 AM

Mishy,  Since you asked, I'll give you some advice for what it is worth.  I would not call you oblivious, but there are some things that some women do not see.  It may (or may not) help you if I point them out.

Flirty "techniques" are likely pretentious things guys say/do to impress you.  I'm generalizing, but their goals are likely short term and physical in nature.  They are concerned about there needs/desires, not necessarily about you. Most of us do it to some extent especially when we are young.  Some don't grow out of it, some are worse than others.  To me, if it is a "technique" it's fake and I would advise you to see through it.  If a guy is aggressive, run.

A gentleman will approach you with an interest in you and a hope to get to know you. He will ask you about yourself and say little about himself, though honestly answer questions you might ask about him.  He won't exaggerate or aim to impress. He'll be himself since his goals are long term and lies will not hold up over time.  He may be confident, but not aggressive, and will leave it to you to form an opinion, just as he will form an opinion about you.  If those don't match you're friends, if they do, maybe more.

In simple terms, if a guy talks about himself, boasts, tells you about his car, and his money, he's using "techniques" and will likely use you.  If he asks about what is important to you, doesn't brag, let's you find out about him, his interest is genuine.  Too many woman buy the former and don't recognize the latter.  I hope I may have helped you reverse that (if you even see this).  Best.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2018 at 09:57 AM

Yes they are, and actually most of them are.  There's not a white guy alive that din't find Halle Berry attractive, and believe me the vast majority of white guys who see/meet you, Livi_loo, are attracted.  Because.... you are attractive.   Basically what's going on is there are obstacles of uncommonness, uncertainty, and social BS.

It is changing, but will take some time.  Beauty is not a color.  People are people.  That will win out.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2018 at 10:09 AM

I actually prefer (if that's the right word) black women. I, personally, just find it very hard these days to ask out/begin chatting etc. to women I am attracted to, in general. Hence, I also like confident women, who aren't afraid to 'make the first move' as it were.

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2018 at 12:07 PM

It's not a race thing, it's just lack of confidence.... I think they just have an expectation that you're going to snub them. I chat every interesting female up, any situation....I love using a skilled mouth-piece....its so much fun for both parties involved. And as far as not enough white boys with a sack, they hang back and miss out.....I'm going to take up all the slack they leave, lmao! If I could have 200 Ladies I would.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2018 at 07:29 PM

I agree with some of the comments but here's what I've found.  I love Black women, not because of looks, skin color, or any of that.  There is a certain inner confidence and strength that black women have inside them.  It's a solid firmness COMBINED WITH a softness and gentleness towards the people they care about and love.  It's been a common thing I've observed among all the black women in my life that were past relationships, friends, coworkers and casual acquaintances.  A lot of times that hardness and firmness is misinterpreted.  I did at first.  But once you realize that the hardness is actually enveloped with an unequalled softness and gentleness, you get drawn in.  So to answer your question about "why aren't white men into black women?"  I feel like the answer is that they are subconsciously intimidated by them and allow their own insecurities keep them from flirting and hitting on women that they are actually attracted to.  They don't realize that behind that hard exterior is something special and worth the effort to get to

• View author's info Posted on May 10, 2018 at 10:34 AM

I enjoyed reading your comment. Looking handsome too 😊

• View author's info Posted on Apr 23, 2018 at 12:22 PM

Okay.. have read all of the comments and they are interesting to say the least. I am a white guy and I definitely have a preference for black/mixed women.

I think the answer to why a lot of white men don't seem to date black women is not necessarily racism but rather xenophobia. It is their own insecurity and fear of perceived difference that prevents them from dating outside their own skin colour.

Also there is perhaps another reason less spoken about, that is, black men are widely believed to be well endowed by white men... perhaps the white men do not think they would measure up in a black woman's eyes?

• View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2018 at 07:17 AM

Black women are so beautiful if there was no black women in the world it would be an empty world.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2018 at 05:47 AM

I don't like aggressive men. What exactly are these flirty techniques? I must be completely oblivious.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2018 at 01:31 PM

I used to date outside my race until President Obama was sworn in. Whenever I tried to communicate with white men the became very racist. Like President Obama brought out their true colors. So now that Trump is in I'm seeing racism double.  I'm hoping there are some men that aren't racist and don't believe in what Trump is doing. 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2018 at 01:25 PM

Cute pic

• View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2018 at 07:23 AM

I'm a white man and I personally love black women. I don't know why it's so difficult to connect with people who want interracial relationships. I would love to have a relationship with a black beautiful women. I hope this site helps me find that! 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2018 at 10:44 AM

White men may not be a aggressive in their approach to talking to the sistas. Sometimes they may be flirting but not sure how to make a pass at you. 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2018 at 11:30 AM

They are out there but sometimes we miss the queues when they are flirting with us. I always miss them but when I look back now I catch them looking. Not sure if their nervous or the fear of being let down but they are a lot that are attracted to black women too.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2018 at 09:58 AM

Black girls are so amazing preety!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2018 at 06:34 PM

Well said....everyone should draw outside the lines......

• View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2018 at 10:43 AM

Couldn't be more wrong cutie ;)  Most white men I know, and I'm one of them, consider women of color more intriguing than white women. Beauty is beauty.  There are white women I'm attracted to.  I was married to one.  But black women are real head turners for me.  cannon666 has it right, you like what you like.  But I think there are way more than you think.  Take that cute smile and sparkling personality out there and pay attention.  White guys are noticing.  Just stay away from the players and idiots!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2018 at 07:04 AM

I think Arcticwolf2001 has said it. From what I can see from here in UK, the US in general (I realise it's not the same all over, but still...) continues to promote racist ideas, and segregation etc..! The media seem obsessed with differentiating between "black" and "white", and hyping up those supposed differences at every opportunity... and so I would say that the media (and whatever political/financial motivation lies behind it) is largely to blame... though, I think it is fair to say, we shouldn't expect it to be all easy-going, due to historical context, which, for the most part, has not been addressed or appeased in any satisfactory manner... and so, it is largely up to us to navigate those as yet uncharted seas of our respective accumulative consciousness...
       I would also wish to add (in the words of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I), that the words "black" and "white", as forms of speech, and a way of judging mankind, should be eliminated from society. They are purely fictitious and deliberately divisive terms, invented for the purpose of subjugating 90% of the world's population, by making us appear as polar opposites, when, in fact, those words tell us precisely NOTHING about an individual. Sadly, the media, and habit, are keeping us from moving beyond this dark chapter of humankind.
       Seek ye first the realms of divine love, and all else will fade into insignificance...!! ;)

1 <3 >>>

Follow - email me when people comment