Getting it Started: The Best Approach Online I'm looking for........ Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 16, 2014 at 02:08 AM

I've read several posts about people having trouble connecting, being afraid to approach, or receiving bad approaches so I think it may help if our community posts positive tips to help us connect.  In spite of my picture profile, I'm pretty laid back.  I prefer it if a guy approaches me about things of interest or commonalities.  What say you?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Hi

You are absolutely correct, I know that there are men out here who are just as scared or should i say feel rejected if they would send a wink or email and do nget a response,just keep looking and the one for you will come through.

Best Regards

Champfleur

• View author's info Posted on Sep 17, 2014 at 05:45 PM

Well, I made a commitment to myself...each time I visit and see someone interesting I send a wink (even if I am a couple of years outside the guy's age range). Totally outside of my comfort zone but I do it. I decided to go 'full on' for 2 months (and that includes being a 'gold member'). Previously, I always presumed guys will/should make the first move, but men are sometimes just as insecure as we are in this online dating thing. The worse that can happen is they don't wink/email back. I have had good response.

I firmly believe someone will recognize a quality, drama free and interesting woman when he sees her!

Good luck to you.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Never hurts to just try. You can't always gauge by their appearance whether they are approachable or not. Some people say that I look unapproachable...but I'm very approachable...I just have to remember to smile every once in a while...

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment