IT'S TIME TO VENT....! Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 03, 2008 at 08:59 PM

Haven't been here in a long time nor this may be the best place to let "loose" but if I don't get this off my chest soon, I WILL EXPLODE !

I hope some familiar faces are here...,
    Well here it goes, I always go to the movies by myself so after seeing "Death Race" I ran into this girl that works in
    the same medical facility as me but in different departments, she was real down to earth we both road the shuttle bus to work together but nothing was ever serious between us, we talked about the movie, I met her daughter
    then met her boyfriend whom seemed very friendly I introduced myself to both of them and left the theater.

OK about a week later I was at lunch and all of a sudden she came up to me
    and wanted my phone number becuse she said she wanted to got to the movies with me sometimes because there are times when she herself go at it alone,
    I was caught off guard but nevertheless Iwent along with it and asked which number she wanted, my home or cell [I didn't know my cell number by hard]
    so I gave her my home number she didn't call..., so when the folowing week came
    I contacted her and gave her my cell number we talked and I let her know there were some events on my schedule were coming up atleast one was...,

I saw her again today and told her that I was free this coming weekend and she told me that her daughter had some plans which was understandable so she said she'd call me tomorrow.

SO WHY AM I VENTING OVER SOMETHING LIKE THIS ??? SIMPLE..., I've had this happen to me before where women pretend they are interested and I end up giving them my phone number [home and cell] and they turn and run, when I approach them again and ask what happened they come up with some BULLS#$T excuse like
    was doing this, that or the other when all along they had no intentions of making any moves, I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS CRAP TO IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY, SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS KIND OF ABUSE ? WHAT IS ABOUT ME THAT IS SO BAD THAT I HAVE TO BE THE TARGET OF "LEAD ONS" AND BROKEN PROMISES. IT FEELS AS THOUGH I AM BEING CURSED I FEEL I CAN DO AND BE JUST AS GOOD AS THESE MAGGOT PIES WHO CLAIM THAT
    THEY ARE THE "SHIZNIZTS" SO WHAT GIVES !!??

Every or anyone don't have any trouble dating, having fun, with whomever they chose BUT.., NOT ME, NOT GOOD OL BERNARDO, I HAVE TO BE PATIENT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT ONE THAT WILL NEVER COME, I HAVE TO SETTLE FOR WHAT I HAVE NOT WHAT I WANT.

All I wanted to do was just have the oppurtunity to just go to a FREAKIN MOVIE togeteher and now that's shot to pieces, after all I didn't shy away from her when she asked for my number, if she was getting FREAKIN cold feet she should've been woman enough to let me know in the first place, THIS IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I GAVE UP LOOKING AND DATING ALL TOGETHER BECAUSE OF BULLCRAP LIKE THIS.., I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt and not cut her off
    but like I said I've been dealt a bad hand too many times and as of now I'm sick of it.

End of VENTING..., FIre away people.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2010 at 06:03 PM

Nope she never said she left her boyfriend and to be honest I never expected her to leave him, that was a choice she had to make and I was not going to make it for her..., man this thread is two years old and I'm still getting some response.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Ok am I the only one who read where she said she would call you when she wanted to go to the movies and no one else was available. It sounds like a pity situation to me and that she was just trying to be nice then you gave chase, thinking it was an opportunity she was offering instead of friendship. Sounds like you pushed and she regretted and ran. Did she tell you she left her boyfriend?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Well dude....you're not alone...tons of people seem to be full of it these days. I'm considering migration to another planet...hmmmm....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 04:32 PM

Oh sure I have been stood up many times. I rather know who I am dealing with right away. Its easy to make a call, rude and without excuse if you dont. On the other hand have been approached by women when they are with other men. Its flattering but uncomfortable knowing they might do that while with me someday.

it all depends what you want ? a fling or a mate. Soemtimes its one , sometimes the other. Lets explore more.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Hi Bernardo, i don't know about all of your other situations but one this one... Did you really expect her to keep a promise to you? In the beginning of your post you stated that you met the daughter AND her boyfriend. Was this the daughter's boyfriend or the boyfriend of your interest. If it was the latter then it seems she has a pretty busy life already. Why she would initiate an attempt to see you is beyond reason if she were already involved with someone. On your end that should have been a cue for you to not even go there. Maybe she had a fight with her boyfriend and figured this would be a good way to get back at him but they made up before she had the chance, who knows? I certainly would not put as much credence into this experience and add it to my list of disappointments in women because it is just something that should not have happened and has no bearing on you as a person. IMO You know they say maybe we should look for answers within sometimes. I definitely think this was a poor choice in the selection pool for you. If you are choosing more of these women under the same circumstances you may want to determine if you are choosing those who are unavailable therefore generating the same results. JMO
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Thank you. Hope things are on the up for you. Keep smiling and you are always welcome in England
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:55 PM

Hey ladies,
    Thanks for the kind support group, lord knows everyone needs one from time to time, though this post is four months old it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who is going through this same situation, I've calmed down since then but still..., well you get the picture.

Hears to a happy 2009 to you both as well, you both deserve it.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 05:01 AM

You are not alone there. These things have happened countless times to me too. And yes it is very difficult not to loose faith in the human race. Most important though, dont get bitter or change your ways. I know it is easier said then done. Wishing for a great 2009 for you
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2008 at 05:06 PM

I understand exactly where you are coming from. I've had this happen to me before with guys. I don't let it get to me anymore mostly because i stopped looking for a long time. I can't remember the last time I gave a man my number, probably about 6-7 years ago. I live in a small city and justhave not met anyone. I'm told that my standards are to high. I don't ask for much, just drug and disease free, be employed and not have a criminal record. I've managed to live up to those standards why should i accept anything less?
Follow - email me when people comment