I know what I want, but I cannot find it Do women even really know what they want? Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 15, 2007 at 07:16 AM

I have always known what I want, but I have not found it yet. It seems that the men I find interesting,fun to be with, and just about everything I want, turn out to be non-committal womanizers.
    They ask me to be in a one-on-one relationship, and that is what I want. Then it turns out that it only means that kind of commitment for me - to them it has no meaning. This is the third time in 6 years, and I am getting very discouraged. It is no fun to be disappointed so much. Might try something much less serious than a one-on-one relationship and try "man"izing. It's not really me, but I think it's going to hurt a lot less. Thanks for letting me vent.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2009 at 12:44 PM

i am trying to find a wild and wacky young honey colored girl, i,m older but want a younger girl to share different experiences with. I am a true romantic girls, yes with commitment/ LTR/Marriage, only problem if it is a problem i live in the UK.
    So any younger slim/sexy coffee coloured girls who want commitment from a wild and wacky guy from the UK....not a full member as yet, so i cant reply, but if you are very genuine, know you want to be adventurous, and can cope with me, drop me a note with a picture please asap...time is getting on, and i need a LTR before the Grim Reaper appears :-)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2009 at 03:59 PM

I don't want to come off sounding fake or speak for all men, but yes it's true I tend to go for looks first. However, being able to obtain a long lasting relationship requires more than just looks. I consider myself to be a very nice person and I know that there will be someone waiting for a guy like me. Be patient like I am and know that there is someone out there.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2008 at 11:21 AM

Hi Joseph: haven't been on this site in a while. Just retired from my job "early" and I am off to Vancouver, BC in the hopes of living there in the near future. Take care and be well, and Good Luck in your search for Ms. Right. She does exist somewhere. Toodles, The Berlinerin
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2008 at 05:14 AM

At least you can find someone to date. Women today seem to want the bad guy.

I'm in CT, where are you located?

Joseph
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2007 at 11:01 AM

Yeah, it seems to be very hard to find what we are looking for.
    It seems the men don't care about our Personalities, all they care about is how you look and they only want one 'thing' from you and that is so sad.
    Each day it seems to be harder for me to believe that he is out there.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2007 at 01:03 PM

I too, have the same problem. I know what I want, but it's been very hard to find. Men say they want a woman like me, but after being with me, they forget that there's a body and mind attached to the other part they enjoy so much. I'm not bragging about being a good lover, because knowing that's all they see makes me feel less than the beautiful woman I know that I am. And with every failed relationship, I lose the hope and faith I have in my dreams that I will find the one I am wanting to be with.
Follow - email me when people comment