PatrickB write:

Merci, j
    pat

d'accord, a la prochain
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2006 at 03:35 PM

Two ways to get around the censors:

a) Swear in another language;

b) Or use technical jargon in English, like:

"The lascivity of current society is evident even in social discourse, where from merely phallic analysis in the 70s, now we have an evolution of degradation and the exploration of sphincteral tendencies in all different aspects of our daily lives, from the vulvic verbosity of feminine banter, to the smart-derriered cynicism proper of males, who in such a way pretend to minimize the social power wielded by their phallus. To some of these researchers I suggest to have intercourse with themselves, and leave society in peace, uncluttered by their perverted analyses."
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2006 at 08:18 AM

It looks like it sounds so cool this french!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2006 at 08:38 PM

cyupanqui write:
    C'est impossible d'utiliser des accents ici. Ils n'apparaissent pas, tout ce qu'on voit c'est un point d'interrogation.

This board is really crappy software.

eh! en plus, nous avons le maudit sensors..
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2006 at 06:02 AM

wiseflower30 write:
    bonjour, patrick ...comment ca va? ....c'est bien a voir un autre quebecois ici...eh! en plus, tu a!mes ( sensors) la musique des annees 60... j'espere que je te vois plus souvent ici....au revoir...sorry about the lack of accents but i'm using an english lap top.

Merci, j
    pat
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2006 at 04:40 PM

C'est impossible d'utiliser des accents ici. Ils n'apparaissent pas, tout ce qu'on voit c'est un point d'interrogation.

This board is really crappy software.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2006 at 03:40 PM

PatrickB write:

yeah! thats great stuff I love funk...marven gaye, zapp and rogers, dazz band,

thats great stuff!

pat

bonjour, patrick ...comment ca va? ....c'est bien a voir un autre quebecois ici...eh! en plus, tu a!mes ( sensors) la musique des annees 60... j'espere que je te vois plus souvent ici....au revoir...sorry about the lack of accents but i'm using an english lap top.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2006 at 02:30 PM

wiseflower30 write:
    ...music from the late 60's and 70 ...what an era .. okay i'm goning to stop

yeah! thats great stuff I love funk...marven gaye, zapp and rogers, dazz band,

thats great stuff!

pat
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2006 at 10:03 AM

daddio444 write:
    I've got Rockabillity! You know, Gene Vincent, Eddie Cochran, Brian Setzer, Robert Gordon.

Have you heard BR549? They are GREAT!! I listen to any and all music, depends on the mood...lately its been Jill Scott and Angie Stone, the "Neo-Soul" style has me right now.........
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2006 at 08:57 AM

I've got Rockabillity! You know, Gene Vincent, Eddie Cochran, Brian Setzer, Robert Gordon.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2005 at 06:14 PM

I love hip hop (tupac,biggie,nas -my favorites, lil kim,), r n b ( but the classics form the 90's), rock - guns and roses greatest hits, u2, reggae ( bob marley - can't get enough of legend)but my all time favorite is MOTOWN- can't get enough of Al Green, Marvin Gaye, the Supremes, Gladys Knight...u get the drift ...music from the late 60's and 70 ...what an era .. okay i'm goning to stop
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2005 at 03:24 PM

Hello;
    Up here in Maine, I listen to a Classical station when I am out driving. It calms me down, and helps me be more patient with many of the complete idiots who are allowed to share the roads with us.
    Come Saturday night, however, my Classical station plays only Jazz. They dig up Jazz classics from the 1920s right up to last year. Lately, I have enjoyed a lot of the 1940s. It is like I drive through a beautiful Time Warp when I am out on Saturday nights.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2005 at 01:37 PM

Baby , i like a lil' bit of everything as far music depending on my mood. The mood that soothes like kenny g, maybe a lil countrylike shania twain, or gansta like lil wayne,jim jones and my fav anita baker...a lil gwen stefani hit me back let me know what you like .. perhaps sean paul..
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2005 at 07:20 PM

Vintage jazz or as my friend BB calls it, all those old dead jazz musicians. I love Dexter Gordon, Miles, Abby Lincoln, Sarah Vaugh, Betty Carter, Benny Carter, Cedar Walton, Horace Silver, Sun Ra (just alittle) and Shirley Horn among my favorites. I also like some classical and was a big Motown fan in school. Not much country but love me some Patsy Cline.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2005 at 10:04 AM

Mary J, Maci Grey for females.

Still listening to Tupac.... XZibit, JZ..(Black Album is great!)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2005 at 09:50 AM

Me. I like those female singers with the loud and powerful voices who sing those "in-your-face-with-an-attitude" ballads. Singers like Mariah, Whitney, Christina, Alicia, Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2005 at 12:44 PM

I like mostly Baroque: Corelli, Scarlatti, Marcello, Vivaldi, Bach, Handel and Pachelbel. I also love some operas, especially Verdi and Bizet. I'm not crazy for Wagner, but I like Parsifal.

Then I'm also a fan of "Big Band" music from the late 20s to the 50s: Glenn Miller, Smith Ballew, Jimmy Dorsey, Isham Jones, Irving Aaronson, Bunny Berigan, Paul Whitman, etc.

And I adore the Great Orchestras from Europe from the 60s and 70s: Franck Pourcel, Paul Mauriat, Caravelli, Alain deBray, Werner Muller, Helmut Zacharias, Ennio Morricone, Max Greger, Stanley Black, etc.

That is what I listen the most, but I'm quite eclectic: I like from rap (Public Enemy) to Italian ballads (Ricchi e Poveri), and from Polish Trova (Czervony Guitari) to Latin tropical (La Parranda en Panama).
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 08:30 AM

I am from a different generation. My favorites are 50's and 60's music. Guess I got caught in a time worp. My favorite artists are Elvis Presley, early Rolling Stones.