Signs and Other real Funnies How about a little laughter? Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 12, 2006 at 01:18 AM

SIGNS THAT YOU ARE TOO DRUNK

* Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you.
    * You fall off the floor.
    * You lose arguments with inanimate objects.
    * You have to hold on to the lawn to keep from falling off the earth.
    * Job interfering with your drinking.
    * Your doctor finds traces of blood in your alcohol stream.
    * The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.
    * Sincerely believe alcohol to be the elusive 5th food group.
    * 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case-coincidence?? You think not!
    * You can focus better with one eye closed.
    * The parking lot seems to have moved while you were in the bar.
    * Your twin sons are named Barley and Hops.
    * Hey, 5 beers has just as many calories as a burger, screw dinner!
    * Your idea of cutting back is less salt.
    * You wake up in the bedroom, your underwear is in the bathroom, you fell asleep clothed ... hmmm?
    * Roseanne looks good.
    * That damned pink elephant followed you home again.
    * Every night you're beginning to find your roommate's cat more and more attractive.
    * You think the four basic food groups are Caffeine, Nicotine, Alcohol, and the opposite sex.
    * Don't recognize your wife unless seen through the bottom of a glass.
    * The shrubbery's drunk from too frequent watering.
    * You wake up screaming, "TORO TORO TORO!", in the middle of the night.
    * Two hands and just one mouth...now THAT'S a drinking problem!
    * You spent Sunday night in jail for cow-tipping - with your Oldsmobile.
    * Friends armed with fire extinguishers stood at a safe distance as you blew out your birthday candles.
    * Thanks to you, Jack Daniel's stock is up 15 1/4 since Friday.
    * Boris Yeltsin called personally to ask you to slow down on the Vodka.
    * For some reason, there's salt on the rim of you basketball goal.
    * Your name is Otis and Sheriff Andy has brought you some of Aunt Bea's pancakes.
    * For the money you spent on Thunderbird, you could've bought the car.
    * You're now the proud inventor of the "Slim Jim": Ultra Slim-Fast shakes made with Jim Beam.

* Absolute wants to run an add featuring a picture of your liver in the shape of a bottle.
    * Yet again, dry cleaner employees greet you with, "Hey, it's Vomit Man!"
    * The doorman asks for you I.D. just to see how long it'll take you to find your pants.
    * Your liver, in a fit of pique, leaps out of your abdominal cavity into a pan of frying onions.
    * Worried friends call Monday morning to make sure you returned the goat.
    * You're now sober enough to realize "Drink Canada Dry" is a slogan and not a personal challenge.
    * You are lying in bed and it feels like you're on a merry-go-round.
    * You sound like you're speaking a different language and get irritated when others don't understand you.
    * You walk up to a real big dude and ask, "Is it true big guys have real small peckers?"
    * You fart and then feel a lump in your back pocket.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 13Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2006 at 12:57 PM

I Just Needed To Use Your Car

After shopping for most of the day, a couple returns to find their car has been stolen. They go to the police station to make a full report. Then, a detective drives them back to the parking lot to see if any evidence can be found at the scene of the crime. To their amazement, the car has been returned.

There is an envelope on the windshield with a note of apology and two tickets to a music concert. The note reads, "I apologize for taking your car, but my wife was having a baby and I had to hot-wire your ignition to rush her to the hospital. Please forgive the inconvenience. Here are two tickets for tonight's concert of Garth Brooks, the country-and-western music star."

Their faith in humanity restored, the couple attend the concert and return home late. They find their house has been robbed. Valuable goods have been taken from thoughout the house, from basement to attic. And, there is a note on the door reading, "Well, you still have your car. I have to put my newly born kid through college somehow, don't I?"
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2006 at 02:37 PM

Where is Jesus?

A Sunday School teacher of pre-schoolers was concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus Christ because of the Christmas season emphasis on His birth. He wanted to make sure they understood that the birth of Jesus occurred for real.

He asked his class, "Where is Jesus today?"

Steven raised his hand and said, "He's in heaven."

Mary was called on and answered, "He's in my heart."

Little Johnny, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, "I know, I know! He's in our bathroom!!!"

The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response.

The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds.

Finally, he gathered his wits and asked Little Johnny how he knew this.

Little Johnny said, "Well...every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells, "Good Lord, are you still in there?!"
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2006 at 06:45 PM

Signs and Notices

On a ski lift in Taos, NM: 'No jumping from the lift. Survivors will be prosecuted.'

Official sign near door: Door Alarmed. Handprinted sign nearby: Window frightened.

Road sign seen on the island of Cyprus. (translation of the Greek): 'Caution: Road Slippery from Grapejuice'

A sign advertising a Company wide skiing race: Let's see who can go downhill the fastest.

Sign in King's Canyon in California. 'Slow Parking Ahead'

A billboard seen next to the highway, travelling from Johannesburg International Airport into town. An Ad for BMW showing a photo of a BMW 328i convertible with the roof and all the windows down. The caption reads:' Our hardware runs better without WINDOWS!!!'

Two signs found on top of one another in a country kitchen several years ago: Restrooms to the left. Please wait for the hostess to seat you.

Seen in a health food store. "Shoplifters will be beaten over the head with an organic carrot"

"Children left unattended will be towed at parents expense."

I went to a little hole in the wall restaurant: the sign read: Women are not served here. You have to bring your own.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2006 at 08:36 PM

The Elephant and the Turtle

An elephant was drinking out of a river one day, when he spotted a turtle asleep on a log. So, he ambled on over and kicked it clear across the river.

"What did you do that for?" Asked a passing giraffe.

"Because I recognized it as the same turtle that took a nip out of my trunk 53 years ago."

"Wow, what a memory" commented the giraffe.

"Yes," said the elephant, "turtle recall".
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2006 at 10:27 PM

An 85-year-old couple, after being married for almost 60 years, died in a car crash. They had been in good health the last ten years, mainly due to the wife's interest in health food and exercising. When they reached the Pearly Gates, St. Peter took them to their mansion, which was decked out with a beautiful kitchen, master bath suite and a Jacuzzi. As they looked around, the old man asked St. Peter how much all this was going to cost. "It's free," St. Peter replied. "This is Heaven."

Next, they went out in the back yard to survey the championship-style golf course that the home bordered. They would have golfing privileges every day and each week, the course changed to a new one representing the great golf courses on earth. The old man asked, "What are the greens fees?" St. Peter replied, "This is heaven, you play for free." Next, they went to the club house and saw the lavish buffet lunch with the cuisines of the world laid out. "How much to eat?" asked the old man. "Don't you understand yet? This is Heaven, it is free!" St. Peter replied, with some exasperation. "Well, where are the low fat and low cholesterol tables?" the old man asked timidly.

St. Peter lectured, "That's the best part, you can eat as much as you like of whatever you like and you never get fat and you never get sick either. This is, after all, Heaven." With that, the old man went into a fit of anger, throwing down his hat and stomping on it, and screaming wildly. St. Peter and his wife both tried to calm him down, asking him what was wrong. The old man looked at his wife and said, "This is all your fault! If it weren't for your blasted bran muffins, I could have been here ten years ago!"
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2006 at 01:57 PM

Oxymorons

- State worker
    - Legally drunk
    - Exact estimate
    - Act naturally
    - Found missing
    - Resident alien
    - Genuine imitation
    - Airline Food
    - Good grief
    - Government organization
    - Sanitary landfill
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2006 at 01:54 PM

Cat Heaven

One day, a cat dies of natural causes and goes to heaven, where he meets the Lord Himself.

The Lord says to the cat, "You lived a good life, and if there is any way I can make your stay in heaven more comfortable, please let me know."

The cat thinks for a moment and says, "Lord, all my life I have lived with a poor family and had to sleep on a hard wooden floor."

The Lord stops the cat and says, "Say no more," and a wonderful, fluffy pillow appears.

A few days later, six mice are killed in a tragic farming accident, and all of them go to heaven. Again, the Lord is there to greet them with the same offer.

The mice answer, "All our lives we have been chased. We have had to run from cats, dogs, and even women with brooms. Running, running, running; we're tired of running. Do you think we could have roller skates so that we don't have to run anymore?"

The Lord says, "Say no more" and fits each mouse with beautiful new roller skates.

About a week later, the Lord stops by to see the cat and finds him snoozing on the pillow.

The Lord gently wakes the cat and asks him, "How are things since you got here?"

The cat stretches and yawns, then replies, "It is wonderful here. Better than I could have ever expected. And those 'Meals On Wheels' you've been sending by are the best!"
  • View author's info Posted on May 26, 2006 at 11:56 PM

Peace Activists

With all of this talk of impending war, many of us will encounter "Peace Activists" who will try to convince us that we must refrain from retaliating against the ones who terrorized us all on September 11, 2001. These activists may be alone or in a gathering and most of us don't know how to react to them. When you come upon one of these people, or one of their rallies, here are the proper rules of etiquette:

1. Listen politely while this person explains their views. Strike up a conversation if necessary and look very interested in their ideas. They will tell you how revenge is immoral, and that by attacking the people who did this to us, we will only bring on more violence. They will probably say many arguments, ranging from political to religious to humanitarian.

2. In the middle of their remarks, without any warning, punch them in the nose.

3. When the person gets up off of the ground, they will be very angry and they may try to hit you, so be careful.

4. Very quickly and calmly remind the person that violence only brings about more violence and remind them of their stand on this matter. Tell them if they are really committed to a non-violent approach to undeserved attacks, they will turn the other cheek and negotiate a solution. Tell them they must lead by example if they really believe what they are saying.

5. Most of them will think for a moment and then agree that you are correct.

6. As soon as they do that, hit them again. Only this time hit them much harder. Square in the nose.

7. Repeat steps 2-5 until the desired results are obtained and the idiot realizes that he or she is making a stupid argument.
  • View author's info Posted on May 18, 2006 at 10:57 AM

Into The Future

Get a glimpse into life far into the future, in the year 2056...

Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia, formally known as California.

Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.

Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the American Territory of the Middle East (formerly known as Iran, Afghanistan, Syria and Lebanon).

Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.

George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2058.

Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.

85-year, $75.8 billion study: Diet and Exercise are the keys to weight loss.

Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.

Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed, they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.

Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.

Average height of NBA players now nine feet, seven inches.

New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2057.

Congress authorizes direct deposit of formerly illegal political contributions to campaign accounts.

IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.

Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and livestock.

Baby conceived naturally . . . scientists stumped!

Florida voters still don't know how to use a voting machine
  • View author's info Posted on May 15, 2006 at 09:16 PM

A man was walking in the woods and came to a cottage where the walls were covered with clocks. He asked the woman who owned the cottage what all the clocks were for. She replied that everyone in the world had a clock, and every time you told a lie your clock advanced a second. He saw a clock that was hardly moving and when he remarked about it he was told that it was Mother Teresa's. He then asked where Bill Clinton's clock was. The woman replied "It's in the kitchen, we're using it as a ceiling fan."
  • View author's info Posted on May 15, 2006 at 02:58 PM

BelleMorte write:
    WHAT MEN SHOULDN'T SAY AFTER
    "I was kidding about being sterile, you know."

"Do you always like that when someone shoves it in?"

"How come it's so BIG in there?"

"You've done this with a lotta guys before---right?"

"Next time I come over, don't bother with the underwear, OK?"

(Yelling) "OK guys, it's a wrap, cut, and print it!!"

"You are great in bed, but your sister gives better head!"

"My first wife was prettier, but you can screw a lot better."

"Do you know what a 'douche' is ?"

"I want you to try some of MY deodorant."

"I'm not into relationships. Can't we just screw, like every Tuesday night or something?"

"Maybe if you lost some weight, I could get it all the way in!"

"I never saw a girl with hairy before !"

"I've been getting these little blisters lately ----"
    "You wanna do those dishes before you leave ?"

so funny......
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2006 at 10:33 AM

WHAT MEN SHOULDN'T SAY AFTER SEX

"I was kidding about being sterile, you know."

"Do you always fart like that when someone shoves it in?"

"How come it's so BIG in there?"

"You've done this with a lotta guys before---right?"

"Next time I come over, don't bother with the underwear, OK?"

(Yelling) "OK guys, it's a wrap, cut, and print it!!"

"You are great in bed, but your sister gives better head!"

"My first wife was prettier, but you can screw a lot better."

"Do you know what a 'douche' is ?"

"I want you to try some of MY deodorant."

"I'm not into relationships. Can't we just screw, like every Tuesday night or something?"

"Maybe if you lost some weight, I could get it all the way in!"

"I never saw a girl with hairy tits before !"

"I've been getting these little blisters lately ----"

"You wanna do those dishes before you leave ?"
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2006 at 01:28 AM

Bumper Stickers

If You Can Read This, I Can Slam On My Brakes And Sue You

Forget World Peace -- Visualize Turning Off Your Turn Signal

HANG UP AND DRIVE!

Where There's A Will...I Want To Be In It!

Ever Stop To Think, And Forget To Start Again?

This Would Be Really Funny If It Weren't Happening To Me

If We Quit Voting Will They All Go Away?

This Bumper Sticker Exploits Illiterates

Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway

Honk If Anything Falls Off

I Haven't Lost My Mind - It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere
Follow - email me when people comment