" Open" POEMS Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 02, 2005 at 08:44 PM

4 the 1st time in my life I feel & understand the word "love". frankly because,The word love feel & understands me 4 who I am & not what I
    could be like, blind dead & alone as my new found atracttion 4 my lonieness becomes my home & my lack of affection
    becomes the reason for my lonieness. though I confess if I would have knew U were the next door I would have happily
    built A home 4 U & I within my chest just so could stand beside father eternity & laugh at the way weep at ur
    beauty my devine our father god has moved heaven and earth just so U can live within my soul & allow me to become hole agin.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2005 at 11:51 AM

That was a interesting piece that conpels me to ask...do you mind ? out of great tragedy and lost compels most to do the most magnificant work today that sometimes stands the test of time. I see great things in your future without struggle there cannot be progress...one oh yeah by the way it is something inpart that my father would say. That is my only reason for comment...
Follow - email me when people comment