What are your hobbies? Entertainment and Hobbies

• View author's info Posted on Jan 16, 2005 at 02:39 PM

• 52Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2015 at 09:57 AM

Hiking, snow tubing ,writing, poetry,observing people, traveling ,live music and indulging in amazing sex..

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2014 at 04:56 AM

Archery, hiking, art & craft, swimming, poetryr

• View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2014 at 07:45 AM

Woodworking , hunting and some tv (walking dead , vikings and bar rescue) 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2013 at 02:52 PM

I love reading books, comics, fitness, the museum, and trying new things.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 10, 2009 at 09:31 AM

Dancing, Writing & recording music, restoring 60's motor scooters, Restoring vintage audio gear, freaky photography, bushwalking, camping, festivals, shopping (yes, that too).
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 24, 2008 at 12:00 AM

Writing, reading, watching movies, nightclubs, walking my dog, the internet (obviously) lol, traveling.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2006 at 04:22 PM

Hi All, This is my first time posting. In fact, I am new to the site. Okay, my hobbies. I enjoy reading, writing, decoupage, scrapbooking, and swimming.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2006 at 12:15 AM

I enjoy music, cycling, horse back riding, walking, inline skating, tae bo, step arobics. Drawing, writing poetry. Fishing, hunting. Sitting on top of a mountian injoying the view.

Breeding Rabbits for the pet trade, breeding birds for the pet trade. Tropical aquariums.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2006 at 06:37 PM

I have quite a few hobbies(If you can call them that.) I enjoy playing my acoustic guitar, writing poetry and music. Deep sea fishing and world travel, fencing and practicing martial arts.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2006 at 06:07 PM

reading,drawing,painting,bicycling,golf,walking,dancing,writing to epals,going to live performances(jazz music,theatre)exploring the older sections of towns(great architecture and unusual businesses)learning about other cultures
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2006 at 09:53 PM

reading, snowboarding(still learning), bungee jumping, rockclimbing (taking courses), martial arts (still trying to decide)and because i have no time i'm still a rookie at eveything( most of my gf hate the stuff i do and my guy friends are married) ...maybe i should spend less time posting and more time learning my sports....think i'm going to try yoga.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2006 at 09:00 AM

Reading (as I'm an officially accredited bibliophile (*just a little notice for cencors: that is a real, clean word for a person who loves books*)), cross stitching, blogging, idling around in few forums and administrating one, cross stitching, analyzing world and humans, excessive thinking (they say,I don't get that), writing, dreaming, keeping touch with friends... did I already said cross stitching? ;)

I'm also humble slave of four cats, but that is not a hobby. It's an honour - or a duty, depends on a view. ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2006 at 11:14 PM

Grow up? You mean we have to grow up? That's not right. Talk about your fine print.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 10:44 AM

Reading is my all time favorite, I also have a doll collection. And my pets are also a favorite hobby, although not really a hobby but more family I guess. Also writing short stories and poems.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 01, 2005 at 04:51 PM

Ummmm. If listening to Miles Davis and Betty Carter can be called a hobby, then that's mine. I love jazz, especially Bepop. I also have gotten deeply into tracing my families genealogy. Now that is a real headace maker. Take 5 steps ahead and get shot back 3 with wrong leads, etc. But is is interesting finding about about my pre-civil war, slave great great-grands. Sort of puts things in perspective. My mother's grandparents were the children of slaves in the 1850s and my mom is 87. So my history in this country is not that old. For those who say Negros should let the past go, they are wrong. The past is our history and defines us as a people.
    Ummmm. If listening to Miles Davis and Betty Carter can be called a hobby, then that's mine. I love jazz, especially Bepop. I also have gotten deeply into tracing my families genealogy. Now that is a real headace maker. Take 5 steps ahead and get shot back 3 with wrong leads, etc. But is is interesting finding about about my pre-civil war, slave great great-grands. Sort of puts things in perspective. My mother's grandparents were the children of slaves in the 1850s and my mom is 87. So my history in this country is not that old. For those who say Negros should let the past go, they are wrong. The past is our history and defines us as a people.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2005 at 02:06 PM

I love a good book, and to watercolor paint, writing and reading poetry, hiking and fishing and I volunteer mediate for my police department.
    I love a good book, and to watercolor paint, writing and reading poetry, hiking and fishing and I volunteer mediate for my police department.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 27, 2005 at 01:08 PM

Writing in my computer, music, meditating on a matter to determine the essence behind it, watching football, playing tennis and problem solving have been my hobbies the last few years.

Also, last but not least, spending time with that special someone, wherever she is...
    Writing in my computer, music, meditating on a matter to determine the essence behind it, watching football, playing tennis and problem solving have been my hobbies the last few years.

Also, last but not least, spending time with that special someone, wherever she is...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 27, 2005 at 10:09 AM

ntropi write:
    tv and snowboarding.

damn i need more hobbies.

LOL ntropi!!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2005 at 09:40 PM

tv and snowboarding.

tv and snowboarding.