Love: Does it come from the heart or the skin? INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE

• View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2005 at 03:16 PM

Well here I go agian I read all the comments and Iam not sure what the topic is . So Ill say what I have to say and see were it fit. I was a member of a interracial group many years ago. Being that it is Atlanta most of the member were black. The part that confused me was the whits would mingle toghter and the same for the blacks. What up with that
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2005 at 10:42 AM

And most of those people don't know how to dance....

It's so hard to be the first to venture in the dance floor when you're not even sure you can dance!

But some people do it. A little step at a time, perhaps stepping on your partner's foot a couple of times.

Patience.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2005 at 06:46 AM

Ever noticed at a dance how everyone is kind of reluctant to be the first ones on the dance floor? But when one couple ventures out, another one will, and another one will? Then, finally, everyone who wants to is dancing.

No one wants to be the first but, oh Lord, look at their feet tappin'!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 03, 2005 at 05:54 PM

kasssandra write:
    My commentary:
    Look at my picture!

Kassandra good job hiding your picture, but what you forgot to hide was your real ethnicity in your profile.

Don't forget you should post other in that spot.

Then maybe you can see who will respond, and who has race, ethnicity, issues, etc.

Good luck!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2005 at 06:06 PM

My commentary:
    Look at my picture!
    My commentary:
    Look at my picture!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2005 at 08:19 PM

WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT COLOR AND RACE IN THESE FORUMS?

I MEAN SERIOUSLY, IF PEOPLE IN HERE HAVE PROBLEMS AGAINST OTHER RACES AND THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN, THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SITE?

THIS SITE IS CALLED INTERRACIAL MATCH

NOT COLOR AND RACE ISSUES MATCH!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 13, 2005 at 09:37 AM

As to the racial part....I think black is beautyful, but as to caring, learning to love someone just the way he is without wanting to change him, the color doesn't matter at all and there are Lady's out there looking to get a chance onced more, if only there would be more truth and honesty involved instead all the you know what..
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 07, 2005 at 12:16 AM

I personally find the grafic posted within this topic just a bit... oh, how shall I say...

OFFENSIVELY DISTASTEFUL.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 02:59 AM

yes thats correct ARTMAN ..as it is written GOD has concluded ALL in sin so that he may have mercy on ALL...and as SOLOMON said there is not a man upon the earth that does not SIN..on this we are agreed ARTMAN...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 12:54 PM

Artman write:
    Could it be possiple that so many people are passing up what could be very good relationships because they believe a persons skin colour is more important that the persons character? In my opinion, that person isn't looking for true love. They're just afraid to disrupt the rules that society laid out for us. Remember this. NO RACE entirely innocent.

"...NO RACE entirely innocent.

THIS PART, I AGREE WITH.

Members Only