Philadelphia WMF looking for Friend :) who needs a pen pal

• View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2005 at 06:27 AM

I'm pretty new to all of this, but am trying it out. I am looking to chat with someone and begin an email friendship, who knows where it could go, but lets start as friends. Good friends are hard to find so hopefully I can connect with someone on here.
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 27, 2007 at 03:44 PM

Hi..WMF..iam wht male..im sure ur looking for blk guys...but i just joined 2 day and i was just looking at ur blog.....I have always loved seeing wht women with blk men...if u want to continue to chat or email feel free,,to reply
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2006 at 06:20 AM

Why are you lonely?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2006 at 06:41 PM

hy, I'm belgian. mayby you ever heard of it. I'ts European.
    what I was willing to say: who isn't looking for anykind of friend?
    If you like, we can mail?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 22, 2005 at 09:55 AM

AlonelyWife write:
    I'm pretty new to all of this, but am trying it out. I am looking to chat with someone and begin an email friendship, who knows where it could go, but lets start as friends. Good friends are hard to find so hopefully I can connect with someone on here.
    LIFE IS LIKE THAT ALONELY WIFE.AND OUR PARTNERS ALWAYS SEEK MORE GREENER PATCHES ND IGNORING THE GOLD PATCHES NEARER TO THEM.VERY WELL SAID A SUNLIGHT REALITY.THAT ITS REALLY REALLY HARD TO FIND GOOD FRIENDS.I AM A STRONG BELIEVER OF THIS QUOTE BY A PHILOSOPHER THAT HE IS NOT POOR WHO DO NT HV ANY WEALTH,BUT WHO DONT HV ANY GOOD FRIENDS.SO BY THIS NOTE.MAY GOD BE WITH Y IN YOUR SEARCH FOR NICE PEOPLES.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2005 at 09:50 AM

Hello, lonelywife
    I am too looking for a pen-pal someone to talk to. Someone to confide in,not no one fake or shallow. let me if know if you would like to conversate.I lack women that are friends..It would be nice to say I have a friend in (Philly)
    Olu,