We DEVIL-WORSHIPPERS invite all to SERVE THE ANTICHRIST! Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 08, 2006 at 06:09 AM

We WORK HARD FOR THE DEVIL. We DO THE DEVIL'S WORK. Thanks be to the AntiChrist, our souls are saved from Christ.
    That is how we are able to oppose the policies of the United States government. Since the United States government is the same as the kingdom of heaven, we can resist the United States foreign policy only by fighting against Christ in this battle of Armageddon.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2010 at 04:01 PM

If you fight against the principles of Christ; then, the only principles left to honor are destructive principles that rebuke cooperation and compatibility. That leaves a divided and weak nation. You would have to forfeit some of those principles to function, only to end of forfeiting more for expansion and to appear reasonable. To disagree is to surrender to mental illness. If mental illness, there is no point in arguing; since, the matter is best left for the DOCTOR.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2009 at 03:26 AM

i wonder how many will accept that invitation
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2008 at 09:48 PM

Quoting author:

We WORK HARD FOR THE DEVIL. We DO THE DEVIL'S WORK. Thanks be to the AntiChrist, our souls are saved from Christ.
    That is how we are able to oppose the policies of the United States government. Since the United States government is the same as the kingdom of heaven, we can resist the United States foreign policy only by fighting against Christ in this battle of Armageddon.

Wondering just what you do that is the 'devil's work'? Do you do the opposite of the 10 commandments? Where do you get that the only way to oppose US policy is to do the 'devil's work'?

Who has brain-washed you to believe non-sense? An I do mean you do not make any sense.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2007 at 09:41 PM

Know that your words are powerful! They have the ability to speak things into existence.

Be careful what you sarcastically or genuily spew out of your mouth. It may curse you and the generations after you.

Peace
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2006 at 04:06 PM

patrick20062000 write:
    re -"it nakes sense to me" , and why am i not supprised that it makes semse to you, m m m ?

Re:

ohhhhhhhhhhh Patrick..... it was TOTAL sarcasm....... i'm surprised that one as astute as you could think otherwise.....
    the author appears to have raised a bad crop of mushrooms.........
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2006 at 07:52 PM

patrick20062000 write:
    if you have read the book of revelation then you will know the END of all those that fight against CHRIST.

Re:

absolutely Patrick......as well as the internal fight against humanity itself, but then again the messenger here may be running a few cards short of a full deck...... or a strange sense of humour(intent.)
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2006 at 07:09 PM

52711 write:

Re:

^^^^^^^^ What can happen when some very harsh halucinogens are part of your "religious experience."

Fried eggs anyone?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2006 at 03:22 PM

re -"it nakes sense to me" , and why am i not supprised that it makes semse to you, m m m ?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2006 at 04:46 PM

52711 write:

Re:

makes sense to me..... but i'll wait for the DVD to come to blockbuster.......
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2006 at 12:18 PM

if you have read the book of revelation then you will know the END of all those that fight against CHRIST.
Follow - email me when people comment